We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to help us design intuitive, customer-centric solutions for our platform. In this role, you will be responsible for creating wireframes, prototypes, and final visual designs. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to take direction from stakeholders while also being able to work autonomously.
The ideal candidate will have experience in designing for web and mobile applications and will be skilled in using Figma (or comparable design tool). They will also have a strong understanding of typography, color, and iconography.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of digital product design experience for native interfaces and web
- Fluency in modern design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Good design language, fluent in UI patterns, and principles of mobile apps, web and native platforms (Android, iOS, Web)
- Passionate about design, flexibility to design across different platforms
- Versatility, solid creative and conceptual skills, a keen eye for details
- Strong understanding of design theory: colour combinations, spacing distribution, etc
- Ensuring mobile-first in responsive design and understanding of web compatibility issues
- Experience with end-to-end product design - Visual, UX and UI
- Ability to work with product managers and engineers to translate requirements into clean and logical designs
- Excellent communication ability
- Ability to work in a small team, working under deadlines, in collaboration with developers and product managers
- Experience in testing, surveys and user interviews